More Than 25 Years Of Experience. A Focus On Practical Solutions.
Burdette Law Firm, P.C., is a general practice firm serving clients in Des Moines and throughout Central Iowa. Equipped with more than 25 years of experience and a long history of getting results, we provide guidance and solve problems in the areas of:
- Family law, including divorce, child custody and visitation, property division and child support matters
- Criminal defense and juvenile justice matters of all kinds
- Bankruptcy and consumer law, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 filings that bring powerful debt relief
- Business and corporation law, including strategic planning and entity formation
- Personal injury law, with a focus on seeking compensation for injured people and their families
- Landlord-tenant law
Our clients are often appreciative of our practical approach. As your Attorney, we will help you find a solution to your legal challenge as quickly and effectively as possible.
Excellent Service And Consistent Communication
Many people complain that their lawyer does not return their calls or keep them informed about the status of their case. This can be especially frustrating when important questions emerge or serious developments occur.
Our firm believes in the power of close working relationships, and we recognize the value of excellent service. Beginning with a free initial consultation, we take the time to listen to our clients and clearly understand their challenges and goals. We make sure our clients know what is happening with their case throughout each stage of the process. We provide common-sense explanations to questions, and we return phone calls consistently.
Urbandale Criminal Defense Attorney | Des Moines Family Law Attorney
At Burdette Law Firm, P.C., we offer a free consultation to all prospective clients. During this consultation, we can answer your questions and help you understand your options for resolving your legal challenge. Se habla español. Contact us.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.